Are you a photographer?
If you are then you're in luck! We're giving away one free website design for one lucky photographer! We design beautiful websites for photographers like yourself that include all of the essentials any photographer needs! Believe us, we know how hard it is to get clients and we know how EXPENSIVE it is for the crucial tools you need to schedule appointments, client photo proofing galleries, and signing contracts. We have you covered!
The rules are simple.
After you have liked our facebook page, shared our facebook post about this giveaway and filled out the Website Design Questionnaire just sit back and relax and we'll pick a winner on September 1st!
Official Contest Rules:
- No purchase necessary to enter into this contest.
- Each eligible entry that will be considered has to complete each step of the rules which includes liking ADDWIRE Creative Studio's Facebook Page, Sharing the Free Giveaway Post, and filling out the website design questionnaire.
- The winner will be picked on September 1st 2020 at 8pm EST and will be announced on our facebook page and notified by email within 7 days of being selected.
- The deadline to enter this giveaway will be September 31st 2020 at 11:59pm EST
- All entries will be verified of completing the rules.
- Winner will receive a designed website on ADDWIRE Creative Studios servers with the all inclusive photographer package for a period of 1 year. After that the winner will have the option to either keep their website and all inclusive photographer package for $69.99 a month or terminate their account.
- All non-winning entries will be given a 25% off discount code for website design for ADDWIRE Creative Studio services.
- All entries will be added to our mailing list for promotional purposes and notification of this drawing and can Opt-out at any time.
- All Website Designs must stay on ADDWIRE Creative Studios servers and have a monthly package plan
The Extra Fine Print
- TO ENTER FREE WEBSITE DESIGN GIVEAWAY (the “Contest”) you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found above on this page. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Contest starts at time stated above and closes on time stated above (the “Contest Period”). There is one (1) grand prizes (the “Prize”) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of The United States of America and [be eighteen (18) years of age or older]. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
- On or after September 1st 2020 at 8pm. EST, a random draw for the Prize will take place from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. ADDWIRE Creative Studio, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by email provided within 7 days of the event. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must also have completed each requirement set forth above which includes Liking ADDWIRE Creative Studios Facebook Page, Share this contest post publically, and have filled out a Website Design Questionnaire. Acceptance of the prize assumes that the potential winner has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s, participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than September 1st 2020 at 8pm EST.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules.
- All entries become property of ADDWIRE Creative Studio who assume no responsibility for voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). ADDWIRE Creative Studio do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right (subject only to the consent of ADDWIRE Creative Studio) to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right (subject only to the consent of ADDWIRE Creative Studio) to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, email address and home or business address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to ADDWIRE Creative Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Contest Rules, as applicable, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.